Wednesday, May 12, 2021

MORNING TEA , 12TH MAY, 2021.

 

INTEGRITY TEST. 

By

Eze Gilbert


1 Samuel 12:2-4 KJV

And now, behold, the king walketh before you: and I am old and gray headed; and, behold, my sons are with you: and I have walked before you from my childhood unto this day. Behold, here I am : witness against me before the Lord, and before his anointed: whose ox have I taken? or whose ass have I taken? or whom have I defrauded? whom have I oppressed? or of whose hand have I received any bribe to blind mine eyes therewith? and I will restore it you. [4] And they said, Thou hast not defrauded us, nor oppressed us, neither hast thou taken ought of any man's hand. 

Yesterday we discussed about integrity. 

And I know that many who do not have or those who have lost theirs may be in between opinions as to whether it is still there or not.

Today we have are presenting you a simple integrity test method.

Please, go through the scripture above very well.

Assuming that it is developed into a questionnaire about you, ask yourself if you can boldly administer it to people.

As a CEO,  can you give it to your workers?

As a political/traditional leader, can you give it to your subjects?

As a pastor, can you hand it over to your members to say something about you? 

Now, What do you think their response will be?

That is the summary of your integrity.

Your integrity is you.

Rebuild/maintain it. 

If you have been blessed by this, please send in your comments to gilezes21@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment