DEAL WITH THE ANGER
By
Eze Gilbert
Ecclesiastes 7:9 KJV
Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.
"I react quickly to anger because it runs in our linage".
"Don't provoke me to anger because I cannot control myself when I am angry"
"I can drop my bible and deal with you if you annoy me, after which i will take up my bible again"
The above statements are few of the things you hear from people who claim ownership of the spirit of anger.
Someone described ANGER as a hot stove that cannot boil water. What a disgrace.
And Yet You see many bragging how angry they can be and how it runs in their blood.
For goodness sake, if something should run in anyone's blood, should it be anger? I wish peace and prosperity runs in your blood than anger.
Our scripture today declares that it's fools that harbour this wicked trait in their heart.
Sir/ma, You are Not a fool And will never be one.
Please, if you have this anger weakness, deal with it earlier now before it becomes too late for you.
Please share your thoughts with us in the comment section or send us an to gilezes21@gmail.com

This weakness has dealt with a lot of persons, great and small alike. If the spirit of God is in you, please don't yield to the temptations of anger.
ReplyDeleteWork on your self, renew your mind with the word of God always and see the devil loose the battle in your life.
Amen. Thanks for the input sir
ReplyDelete